The Lincoln Parish Journal, along with the notice of death each day, is offering currently its obituary service for $25.
Individuals who wish to submit an obit are welcome to write the obit themselves or have a Journal staff member compose the obit for them. For individuals who wish to have the Journal staff write the obituary should submit the following:
- Deceased’s name, date of birth, date of death, age upon death, hometown and town where individual lived at date of death
- A list of surviving relatives
- Details about the funeral service: date, time, place
- Parents’ names
- Information about spouse and children
- Civic organizations, including churches, individual was affiliated with
- Job/career information
- Professional and/or personal accomplishments
To submit an obituary or for further information, including fee prices, please email email@example.com.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE