The Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the 2023-2024 Board of Directors for its fiscal year beginning in July 2023. The Chamber’s Board of Directors provides valuable insight and leadership for the organization’s strategic direction, programming, development, and more.
Elizabeth Turnley, executive director of Russ Place, will serve as chairwoman of the board, succeeding Eric McCulloch, an Edward Jones Financial Advisor. Thomas Graham, insurance producer with the Lincoln Agency, LLC, will serve as chair-elect and vice chair of the Finance Committee. Oliver Neal, senior project manager at Meyer, Meyer, LaCroix & Hixson, Inc., joins the executive board as vice chair of the Membership Development Committee. Lindsay Tomlinson, operations strategy analyst vice president at Origin Bank, will serve as vice chair of the Organizational Development Committee, Ty Storms, attorney at Storms Law Offices, will serve as vice chair of the Legislative Committee, and Danny Walpole, vice president of Walpole Tire & Service, will lead the Events & Programs Committee as vice chair.
“The Chamber’s Board of Directors is comprised of business leaders that truly care about our community’s future, and I’m excited to guide this group as we work together to serve the Chamber’s members,” said Elizabeth Turnley, Chair of the Ruston-Lincoln Chamber Board. “We have a lot of exciting initiatives planned for the coming year, and I look forward to continuing our work of supporting a robust business community in Ruston-Lincoln Parish.”
In June, the Chamber’s Board of Directors attended a luncheon at Squire Creek Country Club sponsored by Origin Bank to celebrate their achievements and recognize outgoing board members. The board members concluding their service include Brandon Sutherland, Morgan Thornhill, Callie Grubb, and Ryan Madden.
“We are fortunate to have such a dedicated board of directors that work tirelessly to guide the Chamber in fulfilling its mission to advocate for a strong business community,” said William Dearmon, President and CEO of the Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce. “From our workforce development grants to collaborative industry summits, the Chamber is working to elevate our community impact and support economic opportunities that allow our local businesses to prosper.”
Below are the members of the 2023-24 Ruston-Lincoln Chamber Board. Those serving on the executive board are indicated with an asterisk.
- Thomas Graham*, The Lincoln Agency
- Mark Graham, Holland Real Estate Group
- George Lee IV, Temple Baptist Church
- Eric McCulloch*, Edward Jones
- Oliver Neal*, Meyer, Meyer, LaCroix & Hixon, Inc.
- Ty Storms*, Storms Law Offices
- Lindsay Tomlinson*, Origin Bank
- Elizabeth Turnley*, Russ Place
- Danny Walpole*, Walpole Tire & Service
- Patricia Willis, The Children’s Shoppe
Ex-officio board members include:
- Kevin Klepzig, Lincoln Parish Policy Jury
- Sarah McKinnie, Origin Bank
- Ryan Richard, Louisiana Tech University
- Grace Ruiz, Louisiana Delta Community College
- Amy Stegall, City of Ruston, Main Street
- Adarian Williams, Grambling State University
- Stephen Williams, Lincoln Parish Sheriff
To learn more about the Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, visit rustonlincoln.org.