Congratulations to the 34th Leadership Lincoln class that graduated on Thursday.
Leadership Lincoln is a program of the Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce and is facilitated by Judy Copeland, Chamber president
The 34th Class graduates are:
• Matthew Barker, Origin Bank
• Shardae Dixon, Origin Bank
• Jessica Duncan, The Woman’s Clinic
• Christopher Feron, Courtesy Automotive Team
• Cody Lewing, Weyerhaeuser – Dodson
• Jennifer Mamon, Experience Ruston CVB
• Kaiden Morace, Bethel Christian School
• Jessie Spillers, Origin Bank
• Katie Watts, Argent Trust Company
Leadership Lincoln encourages participants to ask the questions “why” and “how” as they look at all facets of our community and region.
“The Chamber’s goal is to help the participants acquire a better knowledge of the community’s strengths and challenges,” Copeland said. “The mission of Leadership Lincoln is quite simple; to develop the leadership skills and qualities within our students that will help them become well-rounded leaders in their workplace, their church, a civic organization and/or local government.”
For more information about this program visit http://www.rustonlincoln.org or call 255-2031. Class XXXV begins Sept. 9, 2021. Applications are available at the Chamber or you may email email@example.com for an electronic version.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE