In anticipation for its first home game of the season, Louisiana Tech released some gameday info to help fans in preparation for the Bulldogs 6 p.m. kickoff against Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday at Joe Aillet Stadium.
GENERAL GAMEDAY INFORMATION
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Clear bags will be required at Louisiana Tech athletic events for the 2021-22 academic year. This is another effort to provide expedited entrance to our facilities and help with social distancing efforts. Clear bags can be purchased through the Louisiana Tech bookstore by clicking HERE to get your Tech-branded bag today.
West Concourse (Press Box Side): The First Aid station is located at the base of the elevator shaft.
East Concourse: An ambulance or First Aid tent will be located next to the Police Mobile Command Center outside the gates. Contact an usher if you have an emergency.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and found is located at the ticket offices on either side of Joe Aillet Stadium. Lost items should be turned in and can be claimed in the two locations. Lost items can also be turned into a police officer. Following games, items will be taken to the Tech Athletics Facilities Office located in the Thomas Assembly Center.
In accordance with the state of Louisiana mandate, masks will be required indoors (including elevators).
WHAT TO WEAR
- Game One vs. Southeastern: BLUE
- Game Two vs. SMU: BLUE
- Game Three vs. North Texas: BLUE
- Game Four vs. Southeastern: BLUE
- Game Five vs. Charlotte: WHITE
- Game Six vs. Southern Miss: RED
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION (GAMEDAY)
The west and east ticket offices at Joe Aillet Stadium will open four hours prior to kickoff at all home football games.
Gate 1 – Fan Entry
Gate 2 – Fan Entry; Press Box/Suites
Gate 3 – Fan Entry; Press Box/Suites
Gate 4 – Fan Entry; Home Player Pass
Gate 5 – Fan Entry
Gate 6 – Fan Entry
Gate 7 – Fan Entry; LA Tech Student Entry
Gate 8 – Fan Entry; Visiting Player Pass
There will be no reentry back into Joe Aillet Stadium on game days.
- Parking lots open at 8 a.m. on game day.
- Cars without a parking pass must be out of the lots by 8 a.m. on game day. Vehicles without a parking pass will be towed after 8 a.m.
- Vehicles parked in the area north of the Thomas Assembly Center will be towed.
- As there is no centralized Bulldog Village this season, a temporary red lot has been opened for the 2021 campaign. This lot will not be available in 2022.
The following is a breakdown of the LTAC parking for the 2021 football season:
- Blue Lot: $3,500+
- Red Lot: $1,500-$3,499
- White Lot: $500-$1,499
To make your donation, visit latechalumni.org/LTAC or contact Director of LTAC Jarred Latta at (318) 497-7986.
- Though there is no centralized Bulldog Village, there are ample tailgating opportunities.
- Tailgating Lot A will be open tailgating (no parking). Tailgating Lot B will be open tailgating.
- A tailgate drop off location can be found on the west side of the Thomas Assembly Center.
Photo: Darrell James
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE