Here is the latest severe weather update from the National Weather Service briefing for North Louisiana as of 9:30 a.m. today.
Please be advised to continue to monitor the weather forecast throughout this afternoon and into tonight.
- Weather may get nasty later this evening, all of North Louisiana now included in the ENHANCED RISK.
- Graphic show a timeline. Timing for severe weather moving through Lincoln Parish shows between 7-9 pm.
- NWS feels this front may slow down as it moves further east.
- Tornadoes and Damaging winds (70-80 mph) are still the primary main threats with hail & heavy rainfall/flooding possible.
- The increased risk for strong tornadoes (EF2+) is possible for the North Louisiana areas. Monitor Tornado Watches & Warnings.
- Major concern for Mobile/Manufactured Home Safety. Please forward this information to anyone in this situation that may need to consider evacuating their home to move to a safer location.