Lincoln Parish and the surrounding area could very likely see some severe weather today.
Below are bullets points from Monday’s 1 p.m. NWS briefing for today. Please make sure you stay up-to-date today on the latest information of the potential for severe weather in our area.
- Severe Weather timing for our area anywhere from 5 pm to 1 am.
- Lincoln Parish included in the ENHANCED RISK area for this incident.
- Tornadoes and Damaging winds (70-80 mph) are the primary main threats with hail & flash flooding also possible.
- The increased risk for strong tornadoes (EF2+) is possible for the North Louisiana areas.
- Chance for SLIGHT RISK of excessive heavy rainfall.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE